Solo play is perfect for the kind of man who likes to know where their next orgasm is coming from – and don’t we all? But, what if I told you you won’t have to sprain a shoulder muscle to reach climax or tease?
Yes, there’s a tight little sex toy that will have you singing “Oh come all ye faithful” within seconds! The fleshlight, my masturbator bros, will bring you to new heights of pleasure, and the type of fleshlight you choose will essentially come down to your own preference and budget.
So, bear with me for a while as I unravel the ins and outs of fleshlights – how they work, if they’re worth your orgasm, and how to maneuver them right. If you’ll pardon the pun – let’s dig in!
Do Fleshlights Actually Work?
Yes, there’s no shadow of a doubt that fleshlights know how to get you hot and bothered. Now, what you end up choosing for a fleshlight will depend on what you’re into.
Say you’re after a nice night in with yourself and feeling hella frisky – a fleshlight with a VR add-on will have you go bananas.
Whether a fleshlight works for you or not will basically come down to its practicality and ease of use, so make sure you know your pleasure needs before you get playing with a masturbator.
Price-wise, fleshlights keep your spending balanced, meaning that treating yourself with one will be totally worth the investment.
Why are Fleshlights a Hot Buy?
If you’re someone who enjoys some quality one-on-one time – with yourself – having a fleshlight on hand will definitely have you curling your toes.
Now, I know that you’ll probably end up using your fleshlight religiously, but the question is – do you know what makes this swift toy an ever-popular pick?
Well, there are a few reasons to love it, including:
- Fleshlights are durable: If you like flying solo, you’ll definitely make the most of your fleshlight since the thing can go for miles before calling it quits on you.
- Easy to maintain: After you’re done with your sesh, you can just soap the fleshlight and rinse it with water to be all set for your next playtime. If you feel like giving your fleshlight some extra TLC, you can use the Renewing Powder and make sure your fleshlight stays as good as new.
- Better than your hand: Fleshlights beats all manual action you put into your pleasure. Even if you feel like you’ve mastered the art of jerking one-off, a fleshlight does the trick better, faster, and stronger.
- Fleshlights are trending: Fleshlights are the ultimate male masturbators on the market. As soon as flashlights broke into the adult entertainment market, close to 13 million units were sold globally. Imagine that – there are 13 million men putting their fleshlight to stellar use, and now, so can you.
- They fit like a glove: Fleshlights are made of patented material of the highest quality, called Real Feel Super Skin®. The material delivers the ultimate life-like experience. It’s like having a skin-on-skin experience, but alone. And, depending on the model, fleshlight sleeves will offer different orgasm intensities – but never leave you empty-handed. Ahem.
- Fleshlights are budget-friendly: Although fleshlights might come off as a bit pricey at first, given the lifespan of the toy, getting your hands on one will save you from buying toys you don’t need over and over.
The cheapest fleshlights boast prices as low as $34.95 – a darn solid bargain if you ask me. The average flashlight costs around $75, which is still an affordable offer, given the amount of pleasure that’s in store, and the toy’s durability as well.
- Fleshlights mirror real skin: Although fleshlights won’t have your Willy as moist and warm as an actual vagina would, the feeling you’ll get will still be a finna good one. Still, if you feel extra frisky and want to get a hands-on, vagina-like thrust, you can use a sleeve warmer and get all warm and cozy inside. Vaginal sex simulation – check!
- Fleshlights are good for your junk (no, really!): Pressure-wise, fleshlights are more comfortable and easier on the penis than your own hand. The death grip is brought down to a minimum by using a flashlight instead of going the manual route.
- A lot to look forward to: If you’re a Restless Randy, there are so many ways you could use a fleshlight – place it between pillows, go for a liberator combo, or a Fleshlight Launch for the extra hands-free experience.
Getting busy with a fleshlight myself, I found that warming and lubing that baby up – with a water-based lube, mind you – has brought me whole new levels of pleasure and upped my solo game, giving my hands a much-deserved rest.
- They are a universal fit: Not necessarily size-wise, but yes, there is a fleshlight for everyone – straight, gay, vampire-loving, Yeti enthusiasts, or even UFO and zombie aficionados.
If you’re big on pornstars, you can get your hands on a fleshlight with an orifice resembling that of your favorite adult movie star. Everything from neutral to meticulously detailed vaginal orifices (male and female) can be found in a fleshlight.
The FleshJack line of flashlights, for instance, includes the gay flashlight line and the trending Fleshlight Freaks line, together with the fan-favorite line of Fleshlight Girls. Need I say more?
Every flashlight boasts a different sleeve that delivers different levels of tightness, suction, and overall sensation. Tired of using your hand to get off? Leave your grip be and get yourself a fleshlight that stimulates all inches of your Willy and puts you in control of suction, intensity, and speed.
A little something for my tech junkies, there is a VR add-on to use – attach it to the fleshlight cap and give into the life-like thrill.
- There’s always a deal to score: Popular as the fleshlight is, it’s no surprise to find countless fleshlight deals. Such is the 3 for 2 deal. Individually, the same three sleeves will cost you around $170 but with the +1 deal, you’ll pay no more than $120. Come on, 50 bucks off? That’s a bargain if I’ve ever seen one!
A flashlight case costs around $20. It offers enough space for all 3 sleeves, plus, there’s always a Black Friday Sale and a Cyber Monday Sale – valid once a year.
For any other time of year, say, if you feel extra frisky in springy May, keep an eye on Fleshlight’s Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages for more awesome deals.
- Discretion guaranteed: No other way to do it than the safe and private way. Orders over $99 come with free shipping – that’s also discreet.
The pack is sent by “ILF” with no marks on it, and in a non-transparent packaging. As for deliveries, they are made Monday through Friday.
- Money-back guarantee: If you get less than what you bargained for, you are free to send the item back – and get your money back. Fleshlight accepts all returns as long as the product is undamaged and has not been used. You can file for a return within a month of the delivery.
But, and this is important: if the item is defective, according to their website, it can be returned within 3 months of the delivery. The company will ask you for photos of the defective item. All returned items need an RMA number for processing.
IMO: What Fleshlights are the Real Deal?
Not to brag, but I have gotten my hands on more than one Fleshlight item.
Being a self-loving, sex-toys aficionado myself, I am probably the ultimate Fleshlight customer, and so, I’m confident enough to recommend some of the best, most fitting, fleshlights to match your needs.
For some toe-curling self-love here are the fleshlights to get busy with:
- The Turbo: If you’re not into artificial vaginas then the Turbo is there for you.
It has a non-anatomical orifice, the suction strength compared to a blowjob, and the thrusting feel of a vagina. A blowjob and a vagina in one? Shut up and take my money!
- The Flight (Pilot): If you’re a beast in a boy’s body but are too shy to admit that you enjoy a nice fleshlight, the Flight is the ultimate masturbator to get. Disguised as a discreet male masturbator, the Pilot will have you reaching new heights of pleasure with all the perks that make a sizzling fleshlight.
- The Stamina Training Unit: This is my go-to male masturbator, not gonna lie.
It does a great job of delivering incredible stimulation and is particularly designed to mirror a real vagina. A tight one, as well. Though it lacks in delicacy, the Stamina beast does the job to the T.
- Fleshlight Ice: The Fleshlight Ice line is specially developed for the ultimate thrusting pleasure, whether you’re a dude who likes backdoor play, prefers the vajayjay, or likes the idea of a compact carryon fleshlight.
- The Quickshot: A lighter version of the popular fleshlight, the Quickshot requires less muscle work on your way to an orgasm. Maintenance is another reason why I prefer the Quickshot – it’s way easier to clean than, say, a full-on Fleshlight. Plus, it comes in quite handy (pun intended) for BJs, for extra oomph.
As for the accessories that spice up your self-loving sessions, I recommend:
- Fleshwash: Also known as the best cleaner for Fleshlights. That’s all.
- A Sleeve Warmer: I mean, warm, wet and cozy is what we’re all after, no?
- Renewing Powder: This powder will upkeep your fleshlight and helps it last longer.
- The Fleshlight Air: This little gadget will have your fleshlight all cleaned up for your next sex sesh. A great alternative to the Fleshwash if you’re not a fan.
And if that doesn’t cut it for you, everything from VR sets to techy accessories can be found on their website.
The Verdict: Ready to Flash Your Fleshlight?
If you’re looking for that post-orgasmic sensation of shaking and cramping, the Fleshlight is the ultimate male masturbator for the job. A sensible, life-like pleasure, a fleshlight could easily be a dude’s perfect sidekick when alone.
With a little TLC, your fleshlight will last on, guaranteeing you the hottest leisure all year long.
If you’re hesitant about using a fleshlight because you can do the job on your own, I hear you, I was you before I tried the Fleshlight. And, believe me when I say, nothing comes close to the magic the Fleshlight makes happen. So, don’t knock it ‘till you try it!